Our hygiene concept
Enjoy by far the most beautiful holiday
We are ready and very much looking forward to seeing you!
So that you can enjoy a pleasant and carefree stay in our hotel, we have taken a number of hygiene measures for you. Find out more about our hygiene concept here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your family Imhof and the team of the Hotel Mainpromenade
Note: The following statements refer to the status of the Corona measures as of 04.03.2022. We always adapt our hygiene concept to the latest publications and regulations. If new measures already exist that are not yet listed / adapted here, we are currently working on updating this page.
Enough space! Our hotel and its outdoor areas offer you the free space you desire. Throughout the entire hotel, including the restaurant and wellness area, the safety distance of 1.5 metres is guaranteed.
Wearing a mouth-nose covering is recommended; however, it is not compulsory.
We have adapted our daily cleaning in view of the current situation and added additional disinfection rounds. All employees wash or disinfect their hands at regular intervals and after contact with used surfaces. We ask you to also be careful with your personal hand hygiene. You will find disinfection dispensers in all public areas.
Good Spessart air
Windows open, fresh clean air in. All areas are well ventilated by us on a regular basis.
Entrance to restaurant area
All guests are escorted by us to the table prepared for you. The tables are 1.5 metres apart. Larger groups/families are placed at adjacent tables so that nothing stands in the way of spending time together.
Our new breakfast concept guarantees a relaxed and enjoyable start to the day. We have revised and improved our buffet. We have paid attention to maximum safety and hygiene (e.g. gloves are compulsory when serving at the buffet). So you can enjoy your breakfast in buffet form again.
The use of the wellness area is possible. As it can be used by up to 6 people at a time, please book in advance at reception. The loungers are 1.5 metres apart.
Flexibility when booking
Our cancellation conditions grant you a free cancellation up to 1 day before arrival. If you have symptoms of a cold before arrival or have had contact with a person who has tested positive, please inform us by telephone and refrain from arriving.
Our hygiene concept in the practice
At the beginning of the pandemic, a detailed hygiene concept was developed. This incorporated the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute, the Bavarian State Government and the German Hotel and Restaurant Association. All employees have received personal training.
We will show you what this means for each area of our hotel:
Additional measures in the restaurant and the event rooms
- Cleaning the table, chair and all contact surfaces around the table after each guest change.
- Disinfection or abandonment of salt and pepper shakers, sugar tax, vase, candlestick, after each use.
- Use of disinfectable surfaces for our menus
- Cleaning of the drinks and wine list after each use.
- Thorough hand cleaning after each contact with used surfaces.
- Disinfection of the card reader after use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in the main entrance/lobby.
- Many other internal measures, which we will be happy to explain to you on request.
Additional measures at the reception
- Regular cleaning of the reception desk and use of a protective wall.
- Disinfection of the card reader after each use.
- When we escort you to your room, we leave you the elevator, we take the stairs.
- Thorough cleaning of room keys after each drop off at the front desk.
Additional measures in housekeeping
- Regular disinfection rounds in all public areas: Door handles, light switches, handrails, elevator buttons, glass panes, etc.
- Cleaning of public toilets was expanded and strengthened
- All guest rooms are thoroughly aired after departure and thoroughly disinfected after regular cleaning: all door handles, light switches, window handles as well as surfaces and small parts such as telephone, TV controls, etc.
- Removal of info and promotional material such as guest folders, brochures, display stands - if you have any questions please contact reception on extension 91. Decorative cushions and bedspreads have also been removed from the rooms.
- Insofar as possible, our rooms are not immediately sublet, but blocked for at least one day.
- Our staff will wear mouth to nose protection while cleaning your room.
- After each room cleaning the employees change their gloves once, so there can be no cross contamination.
- We give you the option of not having the room cleaned during your stay in order to keep access to the room to a minimum. Please let us know when you check in.
Opening hours restaurant
April - October:
11.30 - 14.00 (Tue-Sun) | 17.00 - 21.30 (daily) - Monday lunch open only on holidays
November - March:
11.30 - 14.00 (Tue-Sun) | 17.00 - 21.00 (daily) - Monday lunch open only on holidays
Hotel reception open
April - October:
07:00 - 23:00
November - March:
07:00 - 22:00
Arrival after 20:00 clock please pre-register